Ragi Pakoda- Virtual Bday Treat for Sangeetha Priya

Ragi pakoda,is a healthy evening snack.My mom used to make this ragi pakoda as our evening snack,after we return from school.I personally love this healthy pakoda.So simple to make and its crunchy and crispy bites satisfies our hunger.

This time being Sangeetha Priya of Nithas Kitchen's,birthday.I use this opportunity to celebrate her birthday by doing this ragi pakoda from her space.This is a potluck treat for Sangeetha akka.And my portion is to do savory/snacks.I have prepared this ragi pakoda in my style.

Happy Birthday Sangeetha Priya Akka...
 

 Ingredients

 

Ragi Flour - 2 Cup
Rice Flour -  2 Tbsp
Chopped Onions - 1/4 Cup
Chopped Green Chilles - 2Tbsp
Curry Leaves - Few
Salt - as reqd
Water - as reqd
Oil - to fry

Method

 

  • In a bowl add the flours, salt and give them a gentle mix. Then add the chopped onions,chilies and curry leaves,again give them a gentle mix.Then sprinkle water little by little to form a dough.

 
  •  Do not add water all at once,just add little by little.Once the dough is ready pinch small balls,similar to the size of a gooseberry,and place them in a wide plate.Meanwhile place a kadai add oil to fry the pakoda's.When the oil is hot enough to fry the pakoda's add the prepared pakodas's and fry them.
Enjoy with your evening tea.



7 comments:

  1. One of my fav pakodas :) lovely treat for Sangeetha :) nice bright click

    ReplyDelete
  2. healthy pakoda.......wanna taste it......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative us of the ragi for pakodas. Never tried before but certainly I am keeping the recipe aside for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my fav too :) looks delicious and yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its been a while i had this pakoda, u r tempting me..Love it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks dear for this virtual treat, lovely pakoda and tempting clicks :-)

    ReplyDelete